Dinner Reservations and Transportation Information
We encourage you to plan ahead so you can dine at the restaurants of your choice in Naples! Due to the busy season in October, and the reopening of The Ritz- Carlton Naples, we recommend making reservations in advance for both in house and offsite reservations. Please contact the reservations concierge Rebecca Putier, Email: email@example.com
The Ritz - Carlton Naples: 239-598-3300 please request to be directed to Rebecca.
Please make arrangements for your transportation to dinner in advance. Ubers are available via your Uber APP, as well as black car transfers that can be arranged through the concierge. Please contact the reservations concierge Rebecca Putier, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
, The Ritz -Carlton Naples: 239-598-3300 please request to be directed to Rebecca.
Activity and Participation Waiver
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that your participation in all related activities is voluntary and optional, and that participation in any of these events is at your own risk. You agree to:
1) Release MDRT from any and all claims that you or any person included in your registration fee may have against MDRT arising from or related to these activities, and 2) indemnify and hold MDRT harmless from any and all claims, costs or expenses arising from your actions or the actions of any person included on your registration form.
Attendees may submit ADA requests during registration. A representative will contact you based on the information provided.Become a member now
Attendees are encouraged to wear casual and comfortable clothing to the sessions and events. The Welcome Event will be outdoors, so we encourage you to check the weather and dress appropriately. Attire for the Dinner Dance on Friday is semi formal. Sport coat,suit or cocktail dress is appropriate.
MDRT is committed to providing a positive environment for its employees, members and other guests at all MDRT events. It has been and remains MDRT’s policy to maintain an environment where every employee, member and guest is treated with respect and which is free from all forms of harassment based upon or related to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, military status, genetic information and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. This includes conduct that creates a hostile, intimidating or offensive environment based on these characteristics. Harassment of any employee, member or guest is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated. Any individual who violates these requirements will be subject to appropriate remedial action, which may include removal from the premises, termination of employment or termination of membership.
Children and guests under the age of 21 may be present at the meeting site but will not be permitted to attend any of the meeting sessions or social functions. Meals, activities, etc., for your children will be at your own expense. Children and guests under the age of 21, parents or business associates of the attendee may not attend as a guest. Please visit the hotel concierge to inquire about children's programs offered by the hotel.
Naples stays warm well into the autumn months, with October experiencing average temperatures in the mid-to-high 80s Fahrenheit during the day and low-to-mid 60s during the evening. Be prepared to dress for a comfortable yet humid heat daytime and a slight chill later on.
Code of Ethics
Members of the Million Dollar Round Table should be ever mindful that complete compliance with and observance of the Code of Ethics of the Million Dollar Round Table shall serve to promote the highest quality standards of membership. These standards will be beneficial to the public and the insurance and financial services profession. Therefore, members shall:
1. Always place the best interests of their clients above their own direct or indirect interests.
2. Maintain the highest standards of professional competence by seeking to maintain and improve professional knowledge, skills and competence.
3. Hold in strictest confidence, and consider as privileged, all business and personal information pertaining to their clients' affairs.
4. Make full and adequate disclosure of all facts necessary to enable clients to make informed decisions.
5. Maintain personal conduct which will reflect favorably on the insurance and financial services profession and the Million Dollar Round Table.
6. Determine that any replacement of an insurance or financial product must be beneficial for the client.
7. Abide by and conform to all provisions of the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which they do business.
Consent for Use of Photographic and Activity Waivers
Registration and attendance at or participation in MDRT meetings or other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant and their guest to MDRT's or its licensees' use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrants' or guest's image and voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions and audio recordings of such events or activities.
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that your participation in all related activities is voluntary and optional, and that participation in any of these events is at your own risk. You agree to (1) release MDRT from any and all claims that you or any person included in your registration fee may have against MDRT arising from or related to these activities, and (2) indemnify and hold MDRT harmless from any and all claims, costs or expenses arising from your actions, or the actions of any person included in your registration fee.
The Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is committed to celebrating and serving its inclusive, diverse constituency of members in a culture where everyone is valued, respected, appreciated and treated fairly without bias or discrimination. As a global organization, MDRT values and embraces the differences among its members. MDRT will purposefully establish and promote policies, programs and procedures that affirm diversity, equity and inclusion for the benefit of all members, aspiring members, industry partners and the financial services profession.
The Million Dollar Round Table® (MDRT) does not guarantee the accuracy of tax and legal information and is not liable for errors or omissions. You are urged to check with tax and legal professionals in your state, province or country. MDRT also suggests you consult with local insurance and security regulations and compliance departments, pertaining to the use of any materials with clients. Copyright Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT). This work is protected by domestic and international copyright laws. No part of this work may be copied in whole or in part in all forms of media. The recording of any sessions or elements of the virtual event are strictly prohibited.
Electronics and Attendee Courtesies
Audio recordings, video recordings and photography are prohibited in ALL sessions. This event is protected by domestic and international copyright laws. No part of this work may be copied in whole or in part in all forms of media. The recording of any sessions or are strictly prohibited.
You may access any available speaker handouts through the meeting app.
Top of the Table welcomes approved 2023 Top of the Table members and their guests to the meeting.
Health and Safety
MDRT considers the safety of all meeting attendees our top priority and will continue to follow the guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to host an in-person event that is safe for all in attendance. MDRT is monitoring the health and safety protocols provided by international, federal, state and local governments, and agencies as they relate to COVID-19. The resources listed below provide additional information for the city of Naples. This is a very fluid time, and it is important that we all understand that health and safety protocols may change based on local, national and global circumstances. MDRT is committed to communication and will make every effort to keep meeting participants informed. Please visit this page for future updates.
Information is subject to change. For the latest updates, please visit:
Florida Department of Health:
Meeting Rules of Conduct
1. Top of the Table members may register one guest. Guest information must be included at the time of registration and will incur an additional registration fee. A guest is definedas a spouse, significant other, or child over the age of 21. Parents, business associates or friends of the attendees may not attend as a guest. Guest registration is limited to one per member. Please note Top of Table members arenot considered guests. Policy dictates that all Top of the Table members must pay the full member/guest registration fees.
2. All members and guests must pick up their Top of the Table Annual Meeting materials at the MDRT Meeting Registration Desk.
3. Giving your badge to another person for purposes of admission to any Top of the Table function is not permitted. The individual and incident will also be reported to the MDRT Ethics Committee for further action, possibly resulting in revocation of membership.
4. Promotion by members or nonmembers of any goods and services, except member sponsors under the provisions of a signed Sponsors Agreement and other than with the expressed written permission of the Executive Committee, is not permitted.
5. Members who furnish MDRT membership lists may be placing their membership in jeopardy. Likewise, the MDRT Member Directory is not to be used or loaned for any commercial purpose orother reasons, nor is any portion of it to be reproduced without the expressed prior written permission of MDRT.
6. Recruiting or attempted recruiting of personnel or agents of one company or firm by persons of another company or firm is not permitted during the meeting or in connection therewith.
7. Audio or video recording or still photography of all sessions, including Main Platform, is not permitted.
8. Members who wish to use credit privileges at the official Top of the Table hotel shall make such arrangements directly with the hotel after their meeting registration has been completed. Where credit privileges are granted and used, full payment shall be made upon booking or as stated in the hotel rules.
9. Any individual removing merchandise from the MDRT Store without paying for the merchandise will be asked to surrender their badge, thereby preventing them from attending the remainder of the meeting. The individual and incident will also be reported to the MDRT Ethics Committee for further action, possibly resulting in revocation of membership.